Check out our Maps and
Driving Directions to find a location nearest you.
Saint Joseph’s Health System (SJHS) is in the process of developing an employed
medical group - Saint Joseph's Medical Group - that will pride itself on high quality care and outcomes, operational efficiency, and a high degree of collaboration and clinical integration with Saint Joseph’s Hospital. The Saint Joseph’s Medical Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of SJHS. The physicians, practice managers, and other practice support staff are employees of the Medical Group.
We hope that you will consider joining our team in the near future. For more information, please contact:
Why join the Saint Joseph’s Medical Group?
The Saint Joseph's Medical Group will consist of a practice environment built on trust,
security, and transparency. The medical group goals are to:
- Provide security for physicians, especially in today’s uncertain economic and
- Offer a more stable income for providers as well as practice support and
- Offer an improved work/life balance with more predictable hours and less
onerous on call responsibility
- Provide financial support to practices that need to recruit additional physicians
to meet community demand
- Provide clinical integration and market presence through integrated EMR and
coordinated managed care contracting, billing, collection.
- Provide economies of scale and reduced overhead.
- Risk Management
- Legal, Accounting Support
- Banking Services
- Quality Management
- Compliance programs, OSHA, other regulatory support
- Managed Care Contracting
- Internet Web Sites/Web Technologies
- Employee Counseling
- Director-level Administrative Support
- Coding Support
- IT Training and Support
- Human Resources Support
- Purchasing discounts (supplies, drugs, etc.)
- No line of credit necessary for capital expenditures
- Reduced workman’s comp and unemployment liability
- Pension Plan
- Paid CME (time and expenses); Dues/Subscriptions
- Local empowerment with organizational support
A clinically integrated medical group of 120 providers that is economically viable and supports Saint Joseph Hospital’s
mission to provide compassionate, clinically excellent health care in the spirit of loving service to those in need.
For more information about Saint Joseph's Hospital, please visit www.SaintJosephsAtlanta.org.